Thursday, April 28, 2011

Aching Knees During Pregnancy

Orange wall in Paris

This week I enjoyed a few days in Paris (beautiful city).
This is what I chose to take an evening stroll Le Marais, after spending all day under a scorching sun at Versailles (as you can see I got burned, we spent queuing to enter the palace more than two hours) . I needed a comfortable look so what better than my leggings "skin", a striped shirt and Converse?

These Easter Holidays I've Spent A Few Days in Paris.
This is what I chose to go around Le Marais at night, after being all day under the scorching sun in Versailles( I get burned as you can see -we spent more than two hours queueing to visit the palace). I needed a comfy look so, what's better than my leather leggings, a navy t-shirt and Converse?



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us








Camiseta/ T-shirt : Zara (old)
Leggings: Zara (old)
Foulard: White (old)
Shoes / Trainers : Converse (old, bought in London)
bag / Bag: Zara (old)

0 comments:

Post a Comment