Monday, December 28, 2009

License Plate Holder For 2005 Honda Pilot

Persecution in less than 160 characters


The first 3 pages of this comic are based on an anecdote told to me by a friend of a colleague from work. Caught my attention this story, but it is curious to know what would have happened if the companion of my friend had appeared at the salon (which never did, I think). So I made this comic but from the point of view of it, with a final invented and rather twisted. I hope that this ending is also not based on fact ... ( Glups )

Someday I'll stop by the barbershop teach that girl to the comic and thank him, because to my surprise I won the award for Best Comic in category Manga Comic Contest XI of the City of Las Rozas de Madrid :

http://www.rozasjoven .com/fallo_certamenes/comic/07-premios_comic.htm

0 comments:

Post a Comment